Sunday, December 27, 2009

re-MEMORABLE: reVISITED

This week I read the TOP 100 places to eat in NYC by NY Mag; it was very informative, but very intimidating to read as a fellow foodie blogger. When I created this blog I'm not exactly sure what my expectations were... maybe I thought it would turn out to be something great like the Julie/Julia project; but after reading the professional reviews and the access they have to all of these credible restaurants... I just knew I had to change my objective/mission statement/whatever.

So from this point on, re-MEMORABLE is just a way for me to share my thoughts on eateries I've visited and would like to revisit; a place for me to organize and categorize places I've been; and at the same time, benefit anyone who cares to read this thing  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment