Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie: Levain Bakery, NYC


Photo Borrowed From: Cookiemadness.net

If you want to try the best cookie in the world, try the Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie from Levain Bakery in the Upper West Side of NYC.

NYC Address:
167 West 74th St
New York, NY 10023

Hamptons Address:
354 Montauk Hwy
Wainscott, NY 11975

Each cookie weighs about 6 oz. and you can pretty much substitute this $4.00 masterpiece for dinner. They're crunchy on the outside, soft inside and packed full of flavor! If I had the authority to rate it, I'd give it 5 stars.

And don't worry... if you're not a fan of chocolate chip cookies, I would suggest the Oatmeal Raisin and/or the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies... I usually get one of everything... (and don't give me that look!) I only get to go once in a blue moon so I HAVE to make up for lost time!! But you're right... I could get them whenever I want (even in Italy) since Levain offers to ship their cookies now :) 

Just check out their website: www.levainbakery.com

BTW, I truly am sorry for those of you who are allergic to any of the ingredients in these cookies... but if you want to try the best cookie ever, you might have to suffer... and I'm pretty sure you won't even notice your reaction... unless it's the feeling of complete bliss <3

Baci e abbracci <3

No comments:

Post a Comment